MORGAN 110 ANNIVERSARY MODELS
- The Anniversary models have been introduced by Morgan to celebrate their 110th anniversary in 2019
- Every 110 Anniversary model carries a unique celebratory badging, announcing its importance as a 110 edition vehicle
- 2019 marks 110 years of the family owned Morgan Motor Company, a landmark milestone for the Malvern based company and totally unique in the world of the automotive industry
- Each edition will be available with a specially selected range of options, included at no extra cost to the customer
- The Anniversary Morgan range includes the 3 wheeler, Plus 4 and Roadster
Each of the ‘110 Anniversary’ models benefit from unique badging, denoting their significance as 110th year models, as well as an extensive list of specially selected performance and styling options included free of charge. In addition to performance and styling options, a new range of standard colours has also been introduced. In addition to the ‘Sport Range’ of colours, there is now a ‘Classic Range’ and ‘Metallic Range’. These colours reflect some of the most popular Morgan colours throughout the company’s history. A mix of performance and visual enhancements are also offered with each ‘110 Anniversary’ model. A front valance, rear exit sports exhaust and leather bonnet strap stand out as the more purposeful and race inspired options for Plus 4 and Roadster.
Interior trim and detail enhancements include a leather or wood rimmed Moto-Lita steering wheel, performance seats, a mohair hood pack and any choice of Yarwood leather, also available across Plus 4 and Roadster. In addition, customers will also have the option to have the ‘110 Anniversary’ logo embroidered on their headrest in matching or contrasting stich-work, further signifying the special nature of their new Morgan. All of these options are available at no extra cost.
As well as the Plus 4 and Roadster, the 3 Wheeler also receives a selection of interior and exterior ‘110 Anniversary’ options at no extra cost. For the interior, quilted leather stitching, centre split seats, storage pockets and a mohair tonneau cover are now all included.
Stand out exterior options for the 3 Wheeler comprise any solid colour from the newly introduced colour ranges, black roll hoops, black exhaust heat shields and a body coloured engine cowl.
Available in LHD or RHD configuration for home and export markets.